Are you passionate about social media? Become our next Online Marketing trainee (paid internship)
by Sep Niakan | October 16, 2013
HB Roswell Realty is one of the most dynamic real estate brokerages in Miami. Our brokerage has a strong foothold in the Floridian real estate market, specifically luxury and bank-owned properties, as well as property management.
We are currently recruiting a full-time.
Online Marketing Intern USA (m/f)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic university student or graduate, with a passion for online marketing and e-commerce.
Working within the Marketing team, you will be directly involved in building the online marketing for HB Roswell Realty.
We will introduce you especially to search engine marketing, but you will also be involved in all our marketing channels. With these skills you will help to build traffic and revenue for our websites and social networks. You will also be assisting in the conception, analysis and controlling of our campaigns.
- University student or recent graduate, preferably in a business related degree and ideally with some experience in an e-commerce environment
- Highly organized and detail driven with the ability to work independently
- Flexible, motivated and team oriented
- Passionate about home and design
- Fluent in English (native speaker) with other European languages (especially French) a plus
- An exciting, remunerated full-time internship in a beautiful office in the heart of Downtown Miami
- An enthusiastic, international team with flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to take part in the development of a global organisation at an early stage
- A working environment in which your contribution will make the difference
- Build working experience in a fast-paced environment
Reporting to the Director Marketing you will be based in our Miami office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and motivated individual to assume great responsibility and gain great experience in a hands-on start-up.
If you are interested to work with us, please send us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by Sep Niakan | February 26, 2017
The first days of Spring in Miami are arriving and so is a wave of exciting new events. Whether you’re enjoying the spring break (or trying to avoid those on one), here are some great events to look forward to in the month of March: Miami...
by Sep Niakan | February 22, 2017
A previous blog on how a petition to privatize an alley adjacent to Cité Condo sparked rumors of a new hotel coming to Edgewater did spark another thought process. It seems the latest trend for developments in Edgewater is to either be a...
by Sep Niakan | February 15, 2017
Miami has always been a melting pot of cultures. From the Bahamians that came to work at the Peacock Inn in the 1870s to influx of Cuban immigrants in the 1960s. Miami didn’t just welcome people with open arms, but also embraced their...
by Sep Niakan | February 14, 2017
Valentine’s is just around the corner, and while most people equate Valentine’s Day with romantic love, I prefer to celebrate love in a broader sense. To me, it’s more about celebrating bonds and relationships of all kinds,...