Are you passionate about social media? Become our next Online Marketing trainee (paid internship)
by Sep Niakan | October 16, 2013
HB Roswell Realty is one of the most dynamic real estate brokerages in Miami. Our brokerage has a strong foothold in the Floridian real estate market, specifically luxury and bank-owned properties, as well as property management.
We are currently recruiting a full-time.
Online Marketing Intern USA (m/f)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic university student or graduate, with a passion for online marketing and e-commerce.
Working within the Marketing team, you will be directly involved in building the online marketing for HB Roswell Realty.
We will introduce you especially to search engine marketing, but you will also be involved in all our marketing channels. With these skills you will help to build traffic and revenue for our websites and social networks. You will also be assisting in the conception, analysis and controlling of our campaigns.
- University student or recent graduate, preferably in a business related degree and ideally with some experience in an e-commerce environment
- Highly organized and detail driven with the ability to work independently
- Flexible, motivated and team oriented
- Passionate about home and design
- Fluent in English (native speaker) with other European languages (especially French) a plus
- An exciting, remunerated full-time internship in a beautiful office in the heart of Downtown Miami
- An enthusiastic, international team with flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to take part in the development of a global organisation at an early stage
- A working environment in which your contribution will make the difference
- Build working experience in a fast-paced environment
Reporting to the Director Marketing you will be based in our Miami office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and motivated individual to assume great responsibility and gain great experience in a hands-on start-up.
If you are interested to work with us, please send us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by Sep Niakan | September 17, 2017
August comes up with quite some movement for the preconstruction condo market in Miami. We have Aston Martin Residences gearing up for a fall groundbreaking, Canvas and The Harbour successfully topped off, 1010 Brickell got its ok to open and...
by Sep Niakan | August 29, 2017
Septembers can be a sobering time for most as we say goodbye to summertime frolic. Kids are either back to school or are gearing up for it. Parents are busy running around, trying to get everything and every kid organized. It’s back to the...
by Sep Niakan | August 29, 2017
For most people, paying taxes equals one big headache. In Florida, knowing your tax laws is worth the pain. Being a Florida resident, you can gain from many tax-saving programs. You can also find affordable real estate in big cities like Miami....
by Sep Niakan | August 27, 2017
Summer may be on its way out, but that doesn’t mean things have to fizzle down. There’s a whole bunch of stuff to do this month, especially around Labor Day weekend. Scroll through our top picks and plan a fun September in...