Are you passionate about social media? Become our next Online Marketing trainee (paid internship)
by Sep Niakan | October 16, 2013
HB Roswell Realty is one of the most dynamic real estate brokerages in Miami. Our brokerage has a strong foothold in the Floridian real estate market, specifically luxury and bank-owned properties, as well as property management.
We are currently recruiting a full-time.
Online Marketing Intern USA (m/f)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic university student or graduate, with a passion for online marketing and e-commerce.
Working within the Marketing team, you will be directly involved in building the online marketing for HB Roswell Realty.
We will introduce you especially to search engine marketing, but you will also be involved in all our marketing channels. With these skills you will help to build traffic and revenue for our websites and social networks. You will also be assisting in the conception, analysis and controlling of our campaigns.
- University student or recent graduate, preferably in a business related degree and ideally with some experience in an e-commerce environment
- Highly organized and detail driven with the ability to work independently
- Flexible, motivated and team oriented
- Passionate about home and design
- Fluent in English (native speaker) with other European languages (especially French) a plus
- An exciting, remunerated full-time internship in a beautiful office in the heart of Downtown Miami
- An enthusiastic, international team with flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to take part in the development of a global organisation at an early stage
- A working environment in which your contribution will make the difference
- Build working experience in a fast-paced environment
Reporting to the Director Marketing you will be based in our Miami office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and motivated individual to assume great responsibility and gain great experience in a hands-on start-up.
If you are interested to work with us, please send us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by Sep Niakan | December 06, 2016
It’s my favorite time of year to be in Miami! The weather has cooled off a bit. The city’s abuzz with people from every corner of the world (thanks to Art Basel). The holiday spirit is gradually taking over, and there’s a bunch of...
by Sep Niakan | November 29, 2016
This is a story of how one Miami condo dweller (that's me, Sep Niakan) gave up his car at the end of his lease and gained freedom (and $$) in its place. If you have been thinking of getting rid of your car or know someone who is, read...
by Sep Niakan | November 24, 2016
Lending, specifically FHA lending, is inching forward in favor of Miami Condos. Before President Trump pulls out any game-changers, I thought it would be the right time to reflect on a Bill passed into law by President Obama this August. The...
by Sep Niakan | November 22, 2016
It’s been almost a year since BrickellHouse’s robotic parking garage blunder, and I’ve been thinking about what this means for the automated parking business in Miami condos. In brief, Boomerang Systems (the robotic garage...