List of premier addresses grows stronger with The Residences At The Miami Beach Edition
by Sep Niakan | December 12, 2012
Ian Schrager, the name behind the celebrated Edition Hotels, mentioned that he was always confident about the Miami Beach chapter of his endeavor, while announcing his plans for the new oceanfront condo-hotel in the city. Stating that “Miami is no longer just a vacation city, it is an international 24-hour gateway city that people all around the world want to live in” as he shared details regarding The Residences At The Miami Beach Edition, we reckon he couldn’t be more right.
Bringing another stellar structure to the shimmering shores of Miami Beach, this beachfront condo-hotel will be dedicated towards making life easier and an almost effortless experience for its guests as well as residents. Extremely enthusiastic about the Miami Beach Edition residences, Ian added that he looks forward to owning one of the units himself.
Highlights of The Residences At The Miami Beach Edition condo-hotel project:
- An Ian Schrager venture in collaboration with Mariott International.
- Debut date set to be in 2014.
- A 2901 Collins Avenue oceanfront address, replacing the old Seville Beach Hotel.
- British architect John Pawson, best known for his minimalist aesthetic to craft the residences at this condo-hotel project.
- 26 limited edition condo units will be spread across the top two floors of the 11 story hotel building.
- A choice of one to four-bedroom high-end condo units.
- Amenities inclusive of a nightclub, restaurants, bowling alley and even ice skating rink.
- 17 condos already listed on the market with a price tag of at least $3,000/square foot, of which three have already been sold.
In another unrelated deal, the Deauville Hotel Beach Resort condo-hotel has been proposed to be perched on the dazzling oceanfront 6701 Collins Avenue address. Still in its proposal phase, this 20-story mid-rise will feature 412 condo units. Combining the residences of the Deauville Hotel Beach Resort with those of the Miami Beach Edition, you can expect a total of 440 swanky new condo units to grace Collins Avenue, making Miami Beach an absolutely exciting space to watch out in terms of real estate for the next few years at least.
by Sep Niakan | February 15, 2017
Miami has always been a melting pot of cultures. From the Bahamians that came to work at the Peacock Inn in the 1870s to influx of Cuban immigrants in the 1960s. Miami didn’t just welcome people with open arms, but also embraced their...
by Sep Niakan | February 12, 2017
If you thought living in Downtown Miami was a distant dream, think again. 2017 comes bearing great news for those who’ve always wanted to live close to the urban core but couldn’t afford it. You will now be able to rent a Downtown Miami...
by Sep Niakan | February 12, 2017
If you’ve been eyeing property in Edgewater, I have great news for you. With Edgewater’s Cité condos getting Fannie Mae approved, you could now get in with a lower down payment. Or better still, have reduced monthly payments due...
by Sep Niakan | February 05, 2017
It looks like the Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science has finally got the “spring” back in its step. A quick Google search reveals that the facility aims to open ‘early 2017’, which means it could be ready just in...