See Which Retailers Made Brickell City Centre's Tenant List
by Sep Niakan | November 24, 2015
The opening of Brickell City Centre is reportedly on schedule to open by the end of 2015. And developers announced Porsche, IRO and Acqua di Parma among many new retailers who'll be setting up shop in the mall.
Swire Properties, developers of the Brickell City Centre, have partnered with Whitman Family Development and Simon Property Group for the mall component of the megaproject. The newest additions to the list are as follows:
- Acqua di Parma: Boutique Italian perfume company also specializing in skincare, leather goods and home collection
- IRO: French fashion brand that designs sleek street-style clothing
- Stuart Weitzman: Luxury footwear designer
- Coach: The handbag designers who just recently released a line of women’s ready-to-wear apparel
- Porsche Design: Porsche’s luxury brand selling jewelry, handbags and accessories for men and women
- Michele Lopriore: Italian shoe designer, this will be the first of its kind in the U.S.
- Mirto: Spanish tailor
- Adolfo Dominguez: Spanish apparel brand
- Capritouch: Italian footwear company that allows customers to design custom sandals
- Santa Maria Novella: The oldest surviving pharmacy in the world that sells hand-made skincare, body care and fragrances
- Diptyque: Parisian retailer that sells home and body fragrances
- Nest Casa: Miami-based showroom owned by former model Sara Colombo, selling a collection of home decorations and accessories.
In addition to these newest releases, several others have already been announced for the $1B mixed-use megaproject. Other tenants include luxury brands Valentino, and Chopard. Contemporary brands include Ted Baker, Agent Provocateur, Lululemon, Harmont & Blaine, Cole Haan, Illesteva and OndadeMar. Eateries Pubbelly Sushi, Pasion del Cielo, Quinto La Huella, and Sugar have signed up. And 100% Capri, Addict, Vilebrequin, APM Monaco, Giuseppe Zanotti, La Perla, Bally, and Kiton retailers are planned to be present as well. The mall's anchor is Saks Fifth Avenue and a Cinemex theater will be onsite.
Photo credit: thenextmiami.com
by Sep Niakan | September 17, 2017
August comes up with quite some movement for the preconstruction condo market in Miami. We have Aston Martin Residences gearing up for a fall groundbreaking, Canvas and The Harbour successfully topped off, 1010 Brickell got its ok to open and...
by Sep Niakan | August 29, 2017
Septembers can be a sobering time for most as we say goodbye to summertime frolic. Kids are either back to school or are gearing up for it. Parents are busy running around, trying to get everything and every kid organized. It’s back to the...
by Sep Niakan | August 29, 2017
For most people, paying taxes equals one big headache. In Florida, knowing your tax laws is worth the pain. Being a Florida resident, you can gain from many tax-saving programs. You can also find affordable real estate in big cities like Miami....
by Sep Niakan | August 27, 2017
Summer may be on its way out, but that doesn’t mean things have to fizzle down. There’s a whole bunch of stuff to do this month, especially around Labor Day weekend. Scroll through our top picks and plan a fun September in...