See Which Retailers Made Brickell City Centre's Tenant List
by Sep Niakan | November 24, 2015
The opening of Brickell City Centre is reportedly on schedule to open by the end of 2015. And developers announced Porsche, IRO and Acqua di Parma among many new retailers who'll be setting up shop in the mall.
Swire Properties, developers of the Brickell City Centre, have partnered with Whitman Family Development and Simon Property Group for the mall component of the megaproject. The newest additions to the list are as follows:
- Acqua di Parma: Boutique Italian perfume company also specializing in skincare, leather goods and home collection
- IRO: French fashion brand that designs sleek street-style clothing
- Stuart Weitzman: Luxury footwear designer
- Coach: The handbag designers who just recently released a line of women’s ready-to-wear apparel
- Porsche Design: Porsche’s luxury brand selling jewelry, handbags and accessories for men and women
- Michele Lopriore: Italian shoe designer, this will be the first of its kind in the U.S.
- Mirto: Spanish tailor
- Adolfo Dominguez: Spanish apparel brand
- Capritouch: Italian footwear company that allows customers to design custom sandals
- Santa Maria Novella: The oldest surviving pharmacy in the world that sells hand-made skincare, body care and fragrances
- Diptyque: Parisian retailer that sells home and body fragrances
- Nest Casa: Miami-based showroom owned by former model Sara Colombo, selling a collection of home decorations and accessories.
In addition to these newest releases, several others have already been announced for the $1B mixed-use megaproject. Other tenants include luxury brands Valentino, and Chopard. Contemporary brands include Ted Baker, Agent Provocateur, Lululemon, Harmont & Blaine, Cole Haan, Illesteva and OndadeMar. Eateries Pubbelly Sushi, Pasion del Cielo, Quinto La Huella, and Sugar have signed up. And 100% Capri, Addict, Vilebrequin, APM Monaco, Giuseppe Zanotti, La Perla, Bally, and Kiton retailers are planned to be present as well. The mall's anchor is Saks Fifth Avenue and a Cinemex theater will be onsite.
Photo credit: thenextmiami.com
by Sep Niakan | May 22, 2017
How much is the fee to have a knowledgeable and licensed Miami real estate broker help me select the right property? How much of my money does developer use during construction? What are the penalties if I decide to cancel my pre-construction...
by Sep Niakan | May 22, 2017
Why You Need to Read This Miami Pre-construction Condo Guide Miami Pre-Construction Phases How to Negotiate the Best Miami Pre-Construction Deal How to Finance Pre-Construction Property Closing Costs for Pre-Construction...
by Sep Niakan | May 20, 2017
With summer here, Miami turns up the heat with the hottest events lining up for the month of June. You can find a new way to spend each day, whether it's catching up on international cinema, going on a food-eating spree, or peering over the...
by Sep Niakan | May 14, 2017
It’s no secret how Miami’s local food scene is going global with innovative restaurants populating the landscape. We’ve got locals to tourists and even celebrities raving about how Magic City's culinary scene has grown leaps...