See Which Retailers Made Brickell City Centre's Tenant List
by Sep Niakan | November 24, 2015
The opening of Brickell City Centre is reportedly on schedule to open by the end of 2015. And developers announced Porsche, IRO and Acqua di Parma among many new retailers who'll be setting up shop in the mall.
Swire Properties, developers of the Brickell City Centre, have partnered with Whitman Family Development and Simon Property Group for the mall component of the megaproject. The newest additions to the list are as follows:
- Acqua di Parma: Boutique Italian perfume company also specializing in skincare, leather goods and home collection
- IRO: French fashion brand that designs sleek street-style clothing
- Stuart Weitzman: Luxury footwear designer
- Coach: The handbag designers who just recently released a line of women’s ready-to-wear apparel
- Porsche Design: Porsche’s luxury brand selling jewelry, handbags and accessories for men and women
- Michele Lopriore: Italian shoe designer, this will be the first of its kind in the U.S.
- Mirto: Spanish tailor
- Adolfo Dominguez: Spanish apparel brand
- Capritouch: Italian footwear company that allows customers to design custom sandals
- Santa Maria Novella: The oldest surviving pharmacy in the world that sells hand-made skincare, body care and fragrances
- Diptyque: Parisian retailer that sells home and body fragrances
- Nest Casa: Miami-based showroom owned by former model Sara Colombo, selling a collection of home decorations and accessories.
In addition to these newest releases, several others have already been announced for the $1B mixed-use megaproject. Other tenants include luxury brands Valentino, and Chopard. Contemporary brands include Ted Baker, Agent Provocateur, Lululemon, Harmont & Blaine, Cole Haan, Illesteva and OndadeMar. Eateries Pubbelly Sushi, Pasion del Cielo, Quinto La Huella, and Sugar have signed up. And 100% Capri, Addict, Vilebrequin, APM Monaco, Giuseppe Zanotti, La Perla, Bally, and Kiton retailers are planned to be present as well. The mall's anchor is Saks Fifth Avenue and a Cinemex theater will be onsite.
Photo credit: thenextmiami.com
by Sep Niakan | January 12, 2017
According to thenextmiami, a petition involving a 15 by 75 feet alley has sparked speculations that a brand new hotel could be coming to Edgewater. Why? Simply because this alley comes attached to a 7,875 sq. ft. plot located at 348 Northeast 20...
by Sep Niakan | January 09, 2017
Ever tried driving from Brickell to Downtown Miami for lunch? Most Miamians dread the thought of catching the dreaded drawbridge, which opens every hour or half-hour during non-curfew hours to allow river traffic to pass under. So what’s...
by Sep Niakan | January 08, 2017
Last year’s headlines weren’t too kind to Miami with hurricanes, Zika warnings and falling sales painting a dark picture. However, with the elections finally done with, there are plenty of reasons to be optimistic about 2017: 1. ...
by Sep Niakan | December 28, 2016
We all know Wynwood as the friendly, hipster neighborhood splashed with the best street art in the world. It’s where we all go for our art fix, browse far-out finds and linger around for a couple of craft beers. But, how about shopping,...