One River Point Moves Forward with Utilities Deal and Signs the Papers
by Sep Niakan | March 11, 2016
The developers of the One River Point mixed-use condo tower signed a deal to connect to Miami-Dade County’s utility lines recently.
According to the paperwork, One River Point will be connected to the following:
- A 2,100 square-foot take-out restaurant, fully stocked and ready to go
- A 44,800 square-foot Country Club with a kitchen for various uses
- A 2,300 square-foot full service restaurant of an unknown culinary style
- 20 hotel or motel rooms for nightly rental
- 2 single-family residences, with over 5,000 square-feet per unit
- 24 townhouses, which not much is known about them
- 379 apartment units attached to the rest of the tower
The Chief Operating Officer of KAR Properties, Ashley M. Miller, signed the paperwork on this deal on behalf of the developers.
Photo credit: thenextmiami.com
by Sep Niakan | December 06, 2016
It’s my favorite time of year to be in Miami! The weather has cooled off a bit. The city’s abuzz with people from every corner of the world (thanks to Art Basel). The holiday spirit is gradually taking over, and there’s a bunch of...
by Sep Niakan | November 29, 2016
This is a story of how one Miami condo dweller (that's me, Sep Niakan) gave up his car at the end of his lease and gained freedom (and $$) in its place. If you have been thinking of getting rid of your car or know someone who is, read...
by Sep Niakan | November 24, 2016
Lending, specifically FHA lending, is inching forward in favor of Miami Condos. Before President Trump pulls out any game-changers, I thought it would be the right time to reflect on a Bill passed into law by President Obama this August. The...
by Sep Niakan | November 22, 2016
It’s been almost a year since BrickellHouse’s robotic parking garage blunder, and I’ve been thinking about what this means for the automated parking business in Miami condos. In brief, Boomerang Systems (the robotic garage...