One River Point Moves Forward with Utilities Deal and Signs the Papers
by Sep Niakan | March 11, 2016
The developers of the One River Point mixed-use condo tower signed a deal to connect to Miami-Dade County’s utility lines recently.
According to the paperwork, One River Point will be connected to the following:
- A 2,100 square-foot take-out restaurant, fully stocked and ready to go
- A 44,800 square-foot Country Club with a kitchen for various uses
- A 2,300 square-foot full service restaurant of an unknown culinary style
- 20 hotel or motel rooms for nightly rental
- 2 single-family residences, with over 5,000 square-feet per unit
- 24 townhouses, which not much is known about them
- 379 apartment units attached to the rest of the tower
The Chief Operating Officer of KAR Properties, Ashley M. Miller, signed the paperwork on this deal on behalf of the developers.
Photo credit: thenextmiami.com
by Sep Niakan | January 22, 2017
Welcome to the month of love! February’s here, and it’s time to get into celebration mode once again. With Valentine’s being the highlight of the month, Miami’s got a mixed bag of events that will help singles and couples...
by Sep Niakan | January 12, 2017
According to thenextmiami, a petition involving a 15 by 75 feet alley has sparked speculations that a brand new hotel could be coming to Edgewater. Why? Simply because this alley comes attached to a 7,875 sq. ft. plot located at 348 Northeast 20...
by Sep Niakan | January 09, 2017
Ever tried driving from Brickell to Downtown Miami for lunch? Most Miamians dread the thought of catching the dreaded drawbridge, which opens every hour or half-hour during non-curfew hours to allow river traffic to pass under. So what’s...
by Sep Niakan | January 08, 2017
Last year’s headlines weren’t too kind to Miami with hurricanes, Zika warnings and falling sales painting a dark picture. However, with the elections finally done with, there are plenty of reasons to be optimistic about 2017: 1. ...