One River Point Moves Forward with Utilities Deal and Signs the Papers
by Sep Niakan | March 11, 2016
The developers of the One River Point mixed-use condo tower signed a deal to connect to Miami-Dade County’s utility lines recently.
According to the paperwork, One River Point will be connected to the following:
- A 2,100 square-foot take-out restaurant, fully stocked and ready to go
- A 44,800 square-foot Country Club with a kitchen for various uses
- A 2,300 square-foot full service restaurant of an unknown culinary style
- 20 hotel or motel rooms for nightly rental
- 2 single-family residences, with over 5,000 square-feet per unit
- 24 townhouses, which not much is known about them
- 379 apartment units attached to the rest of the tower
The Chief Operating Officer of KAR Properties, Ashley M. Miller, signed the paperwork on this deal on behalf of the developers.
Photo credit: thenextmiami.com
by Sep Niakan | January 17, 2018
Taking a cue from the New Year and new beginnings, we saw the condo pre-construction market make three ground breakings this December. After months of silence, there was finally some hustle from developers at Resorts World Miami. Ritz-Carlton...
by Sep Niakan | January 05, 2018
Welcome to the other side of the New Year! The side that’s made up of fresh energy, brand new ideas and a whole 365 days of infinite possibilities. A lot of people consider January to be the month when the festive season and all its...
by Sep Niakan | December 31, 2017
The Holiday season may be over, but the festivities don’t have to stop if you’re in Miami. Take a pick of your favorite music, art, fitness or film festival below and let the merriment continue into January 2018. Miami Cruise...