One River Point Moves Forward with Utilities Deal and Signs the Papers
by Sep Niakan | March 11, 2016
The developers of the One River Point mixed-use condo tower signed a deal to connect to Miami-Dade County’s utility lines recently.
According to the paperwork, One River Point will be connected to the following:
- A 2,100 square-foot take-out restaurant, fully stocked and ready to go
- A 44,800 square-foot Country Club with a kitchen for various uses
- A 2,300 square-foot full service restaurant of an unknown culinary style
- 20 hotel or motel rooms for nightly rental
- 2 single-family residences, with over 5,000 square-feet per unit
- 24 townhouses, which not much is known about them
- 379 apartment units attached to the rest of the tower
The Chief Operating Officer of KAR Properties, Ashley M. Miller, signed the paperwork on this deal on behalf of the developers.
Photo credit: thenextmiami.com
by Sep Niakan | April 18, 2017
The temperatures are picking up and it’s time to lather on the sun tan and cool off with some awesome events around town. Here’s our pick of the hippest festivals in Miami to make for a magnificent May: SunFest Music and Arts Festival...
by Sep Niakan | April 17, 2017
Think Miami Beach and most people conjure up images of Spring Break, bikini-clad college students and a wild party worthy of '90s-era MTV. However, truth is that Miami’s beaches have a lot more to offer than those hyped up versions of...
by Sep Niakan | April 14, 2017
March has been a pretty busy month for Miami’s condo pre-construction market. From two sales gallery launches to four buildings topping-off, there’s been plenty of activity to keep the market abuzz. The biggest news, however, came in the...